Photography . . . Travel . . .

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Old Town San Diego

Heather and I spent a few hours wandering around Old Town in San Diego on Monday, January 2nd. We got there around 2PM, and went straight to the Cosmopolitan Hotel for a late lunch. After that we just wandered around checking out the sights, and taking the occasional photo. Heather even had her fortune told by Zoltar, so that she would know just what to expect for the new year. Here are a few pictures from our afternoon walk.

We really like the Cosmopolitan Hotel. They did a great job of restoring the old building, and the food in the restaurant is quite good. I can highly recommend the carnitas.




After lunch we went walking. Zoltar is in a little alleyway off of San Diego Avenue, a block or so outside the State Park boundary. This was probably one of those moments I should learn to use video for. Zoltar told Heather that, among other things, she would live in a tidy environment. Okay, so he doesn't always get it right, but in any event, it is worth the $1.00 to hear what he has to say.  

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Diego, California, United States
About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.

Blog Archive

Followers

All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at frank@frankbaiamonte.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage. You can also see more on my Instagram page @frankbaiamonte.

Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.