My timing at the Amur Leopards was even better today than it was last week. All three of the 11-month old leopards were chasing each other around the enclosure. Sometimes they caught up to each other.
I'll give these 3 a separate post here, scroll down to see the Tigers and some other shots from this morning at the San Diego Zoo as well.
Click here to see more images from this morning at the San Diego Zoo.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2018 (59)
- ► 2017 (82)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- Amur Leopards (San Diego Zoo)
- Malayan Tigers, a Hippo, a Peacock, and a Crocodil...
- Renaissance Faire, Escondido, CA
- A Particularly Good Day At The San Diego Zoo - Amu...
- Wandering Around Liberty Station (Former Naval Tra...
- Malayan Tigers and Red Pandas - San Diego Zoo, Sun...
- Hummingbirds, Frogs & Turtles - San Diego Botanic ...
- Easter Sunday Sunset in San Diego
- Easter Flower
- A Much Bigger Cat - Malayan Tiger at the San Diego...
- A Cat With Webbed Feet - Fishing Cat at the San Di...
- Aldo and Calli
- Fly Navy
- Portuguese Food In San Diego
- Flying Leatherneck Museum - MCAS Miramar
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at email@example.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage. You can also see more on my Instagram page @frankbaiamonte.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.
Post a Comment