Photography . . . Travel . . .

Friday, April 6, 2012

A Cat With Webbed Feet - Fishing Cat at the San Diego Zoo

Bullet, the San Diego Zoo's male fishing cat, was sitting out in the sun this morning cleaning his paws when I got to his enclosure. It's the first time I've seen him sitting this close to the front for any length of time. He was almost too close for my lens.




Being that close, and in the bright sunlight, I was able to get a shot of his paws, and in this one you can kind of see the webbing.




On my way back by a little later Bullet was now hanging out in his more usual spot on ledge way up in the back. He gets a pretty good view of things from up there.




Click here to see a few more shots from this morning at the San Diego Zoo.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Diego, California, United States
About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.

Blog Archive

Followers

All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at frank@frankbaiamonte.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage. You can also see more on my Instagram page @frankbaiamonte.

Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.