Heather and I went to the Fish Market Restaurant in San Diego for an early dinner tonight, and then for a walk along the waterfront right at sunset. The Fish Market is located on Harbor Drive, right alongside the area where the fishing boats moor. The San Diego-based fishing fleet is certainly not as big as it was when I first came to town in 1980, but there are still a few boats out there. The sun was still up in the sky a bit over Point Loma.
This next one is a little different - that's the reflection of the setting sun on one of the glass buildings downtown.
One last shot, looking out towards the fishing fleet and Point Loma, after the sun has set for the evening.
It was a great evening for a walk along the Bay.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2017 (82)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- Amur Leopards (San Diego Zoo)
- Malayan Tigers, a Hippo, a Peacock, and a Crocodil...
- Renaissance Faire, Escondido, CA
- A Particularly Good Day At The San Diego Zoo - Amu...
- Wandering Around Liberty Station (Former Naval Tra...
- Malayan Tigers and Red Pandas - San Diego Zoo, Sun...
- Hummingbirds, Frogs & Turtles - San Diego Botanic ...
- Easter Sunday Sunset in San Diego
- Easter Flower
- A Much Bigger Cat - Malayan Tiger at the San Diego...
- A Cat With Webbed Feet - Fishing Cat at the San Di...
- Aldo and Calli
- Fly Navy
- Portuguese Food In San Diego
- Flying Leatherneck Museum - MCAS Miramar
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.