A group of us from the San Diego DSLR Photo Group got together on Tuesday night for another evening of dinner and photography. We met at Tin Fish Restaurant in Liberty Station, on the site of the former Naval Training Center San Diego. The food is primarily seafood with a Portuguese influence, and a few Portuguese dishes as well. I tried the ervihlas, a sort of stew with peas, potato and linguica sausage, topped with a poached egg. It was quite good.
The sky was perfect for evening photos on Tuesday, with lots of fluffy clouds and patches of deep blue mixed in. Way more interesting than a solid blue sky.
The almost full moon added a little to mix.
Click here to see more images from our evening at Liberty Station.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2017 (81)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (123)
- (Mostly) Reptiles at the San Diego Zoo
- Esmeralda - Chilean Navy Tall Ship in San Diego
- Tigers at the San Diego Zoo
- Liberty Station / Former Naval Training Center San...
- Cabrillo Monument / Point Loma Lighthouse - SD-DSL...
- Former Naval Training Center San Diego
- Maneki Neko - Japanese Beckoning Cats at the Minge...
- Malayan Tiger Cubs - San Diego Zoo
- Saturday Morning Walk Around the San Diego Zoo
- Evening Photos at the Coronado Ferry Landing
- ▼ July (10)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.