Photography . . . Travel . . .

Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Few More Tiger Pictures From Saturday Morning

Here are a few more pictures of the Malayan tigers from Saturday morning. Mek and her just over 4-month-old cubs Christopher and Conner. The keepers have set up a misting system at the top of the enclosure for them, so that they have a cool spot to hang out. You can the water droplets on Mek's back in few of the shots.






I guess it's just as tough to get tigers to sit still and pose for a group portrait as it is with people.




After all the excitement of climbing on the fences, chasing down the chunks of beef heart, and generally just being out playing around, the 2 boys decided to find a nice protected shady spot to just hang out for bit.




For more tiger pictures check out the post just before this one, and the link at the bottom of that post to the full gallery.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Diego, California, United States
About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.

Blog Archive

Followers

All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at frank@frankbaiamonte.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage. You can also see more on my Instagram page @frankbaiamonte.

Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.