Click here to see more images from our evening in Tacoma, wandering around the Bridge of Glass on Friday, July 29, 2011.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Chihuly Bridge of Glass - An Evening Stroll in Tacoma, Washington
We spent last weekend in the Seattle area, with our first night visiting some old friends in Tacoma. After a very nice dinner at Marzano's Italian Restaurant in Parkland we drove over to the Bridge of Glass and walked around for a bit. Here are a few images from on and around the bridge. All of the glass sculptures are done by artist Dale Chihuly.
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (123)
- San Diego Zoo - Tiger Cubs and One Cool Looking Bi...
- Mother and Child Bonding - at the San Diego Zoo
- Dinner and Some Clicks - Evening Rambles with San ...
- More Malayan Tigers (and a Mandrill)
- Friday Late Afternoon Walk Around the Zoo
- Malayan Tiger Cubs at the San Diego Zoo
- A Lot Can Happen In 20 Seconds
- A Few More From Sunday at the San Diego Zoo
- Sunday at the San Diego Zoo
- San Diego Waterfront & Maritime Museum - SD-dSLR M...
- A Few More Tiger Pictures From Saturday Morning
- Morning Walk Around the San Diego Zoo - Tigers and...
- Chihuly Bridge of Glass - An Evening Stroll in Tac...
- ▼ August (13)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.