I met a few friends early on Sunday morning for a walk around the San Diego Zoo.
The fishing cat was up and about (sort of). This one is Miri, the female.
Funani the hippo was (sort of) swimming around. Her son Adhama was there too, but you can't see him in this shot.
This guy was (sort of) sitting on a log watching the world go by.
I (sort of) got a picture of a panda.
I (sort of) got a picture of a gorilla.
No sort of about it, this pygmy hippo really did have a monkey on his back.
Click here to see more images from our morning walk around the San Diego Zoo.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2017 (77)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (123)
- San Diego Zoo - Tiger Cubs and One Cool Looking Bi...
- Mother and Child Bonding - at the San Diego Zoo
- Dinner and Some Clicks - Evening Rambles with San ...
- More Malayan Tigers (and a Mandrill)
- Friday Late Afternoon Walk Around the Zoo
- Malayan Tiger Cubs at the San Diego Zoo
- A Lot Can Happen In 20 Seconds
- A Few More From Sunday at the San Diego Zoo
- Sunday at the San Diego Zoo
- San Diego Waterfront & Maritime Museum - SD-dSLR M...
- A Few More Tiger Pictures From Saturday Morning
- Morning Walk Around the San Diego Zoo - Tigers and...
- Chihuly Bridge of Glass - An Evening Stroll in Tac...
- ▼ August (13)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at email@example.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.